Drag-N-Drive® event 2023 List Dates and Links
- Sick Week 2023 – Orlando, FL Feb 12-17
- Southeast Street-N-Yeet – Shady Side, NC – April 4-8
- The Circuit – Joplin, MO – April 14-16
- Cruise and Lose – Central NE – April 21-22
- Carolina Drag Cruise – Greer, SC – May 10-14
- The Road Trip Drag Challenge #1 – Queensland, Austraila – May 26-28
- King of the Open Road – Oklahoma City, OK – May 27-28
- Sick Summer 2023 – Byron, IL – June 5-9 – Sold Out
- Alaska Speed Week – Palmer, AK – June 11-16
- Street Weekend UK – Wellingborough, UK – June 16-18
- BC Drag It Challenge – June 15-19
- Rocky Mountain Race Week 2023 – Kearney, NE – June 24-30 – Sold Out
- Street Week Sweden – Manthorp, Sweden – July 8-15
- Summit Racing Midwest Drags – VMP – July 10-14 – REGISTRATION OPEN
- Central Illinois Street Car Shootout and Drag-N-Drive – Havana, IL – July 14-15
- Heads Up Hustle – Milan, MI – July 14-16 – REGISTRATION OPEN
- The Road Trip Drag Challenge #2 – Palmrya Queensland, Australia – July 14-16
- Miles of Mayhem – Edmonton, AB – July 23-28 – Sold Out
- Nostalgia Nights – Bunker Hill, IN – August 17-19 – REGISTRATION OPEN
- Delta Speed Week – Paragould, AR – Aug 31-Sept3
- Hot Rod Drag Week 2023 – Darlington, SC – Sept 17-22
- One Guy’s Garage Drag Weekend – Sept 22-24
- King of the Open Road – Tucson, AZ – Sept 23-24
- Redwood Rally – Redding, CA – Sept 26-30 – Sold Out
- Back to the Streets – Milan, MI – Sept 29-Oct 1 – Registration coming mid-May
- Race Week – Pueblo, CO – Sept 30-Oct6 – Sold Out
- Carolina Drag Cruise – NC – Early-Oct
- Death Week – Las Vegas, NV – Nov 5-10 (most likely the week after SEMA)
- Southeast Street-N-Yeet – Fall – NC – November
- King of the Open Road – Ennis, TX – November 18-19
The Drag-N-Drive® community is exploding!! The coming year will be the largest count of races and participants in HISTORY!!
For all the new racers interested in these events, let’s talk about it…
A drag and drive event is a modern day Two Lane Blacktop. These events have racers leave their truck and car trailer at the track while driving their racecar between tracks, carrying all parts/supplies they will need for racing and repairs! The racers are required to make at least one pass at each of the tracks during the event. The average of those passes are used for their overall place within the event. Like many drag race events, there are multiple classes to fit almost every build. We track only events with a race, drive, race format. Meaning, the racer must make an all-out pass on day one then drive their car to the next track and do the same. Some events are as short as two days, while others are up to seven.
This is for true car builders, guys and girls that aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty, eat gas station food and sleep 3 hours a night for fun!!
The growth of these events has been explosive the last three years. For 2019, only 4 events were hosted. For 2023, we already have 18 events on the schedule and are seeing the spread into new markets, like Northern California. Participant growth has exponentially grown as well, seeing just 682 in 2019, to more than 1800 in 2022. Adding the additional events for 2023, we expect more than 2600 entries next year.
Drag-N-Drive® is the source for news and entertainment in the drag and drive community. We provide updates through almost-daily social media posts, weekly episodes of the Drag-N-Drive News and beginning 12/21, a weekly 2 hour social media live stream with rotating guests and community updates.